Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Joy and Grief at Christmas

I'm a muddle of emotions and planning and baking and crying right now. And  I just want to share this post from my dear friend Molly's blog this morning.

http://mollypiper.com/2011/12/joy-and-grief-and-joy-at-christmas/

Molly gives me much comfort and hope for our future, and how to move forward in our grief. But this year, its very raw and we are struggling at times. Last year was a different kind of Christmas...

Last year at this time we were 34 weeks pregnant. 





I had my last ultrasound with Baby 3 at 34 1/2 weeks pregnant. 
Everything looked perfect.

It was the last time I saw my sweet baby alive. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm grieving with you as I look at these pictures of Jairus/you. I miss him. He should be here. <3 Tears and prayers.

    ReplyDelete